Listen to the podcast.
In response to the last episode, I came up with some suggestions for finding a mentor in ministry.
Things to Consider When Finding a Mentor
1. Cast a Wide Net
2. Pray for Wisdom & Guidance. Then, Trust the Lord’s Leading.
3. Start Now. Especially if You’re Young.
4. Build a Relationship Before Asking for Mentorship.
5. Look to Be a Blessing to Him. Make It Easy for Him to Mentor You.
6. Look for a Man That Clearly Has What You Personally Need.
7. Look for a Man That Talks and Listens.
8. Get a Group Together and Ask Him to “Mentor Us.”
9. Show Gratitude and Honor.
These thoughts were loosely based on ideas I picked up from these sources:
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below.
- Call (317) 560-4048 to leave a voicemail.
- Email feedback@MinistryConnectionPodcast.com
- Record feedback using the button on the right side of the page ———>