Listen to the podcast.
Welcome back to the Ministry Connection Podcast! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
In this episode, I break down and discuss a recent Federal Court decision that determined the Housing Allowance tax exemption for clergy to be unconstitutional.
Links mentioned in the discussion:
Why do pastors receive a tax exemption for housing? – Article by ERLC
Top 5 in Under 5
Also, there is another Top 5 in Under 5 segment this week. Pastor Josh Teis from Southern Hills Baptist Church in Las Vegas, NV shares his top 5 tips for adding an additional service on Sunday mornings. You can read his blog at JoshuaTeis.com.
Church Planting Summit
Lastly, I want to promote an upcoming event that you might be interested in attending. It is the Church Planting Summit that will be hosted by Green Garden Baptist Church in Monee, IL.
Find out more:
Thanks for listening this week!
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below.
- Call (317) 560-4048 to leave a voicemail.
- Email feedback@MinistryConnectionPodcast.com
- Record feedback using the button on the right side of the page ———>
You can connect with me…
- Twitter – @PastorRies or @BaptistPodcast
- Facebook – MinistryConnectionPodcast.com/Facebook
- Subscribe, rate and review the podcast over in iTunes